Exhibit opens to the public for People's Choice Voting: November 1 - November 17
Public Reception and Cash Awards for 1st ($50), 2nd ($40), 3rd($30) and People's Choice ($20): Saturday, November 18, 1:00 PM
Exhibit open: November 1 - November 30, Tuesday - Friday, Noon to 5:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 3:00
Art work Pick up: December 1 - 2
Jury prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. "People's Choice Award" will be awarded to submission with most votes by the general public.
- A $5 entry fee covers the submission of one piece and all that is collected will be used as the prize money. They Arts Council or Arts Center is not meant to benefit financially from the entry fee.
- Shipping costs and insurance to and from the exhibition, if selected, is the responsibility of the artist.
- Artwork selected must be ready to hang and display upon arrival.
- Artwork selected must be NO LARGER than 13" x 15" finished size. Finished size includes all matting and/or framing
- All artwork must remain on display through the duration of the exhibit.
- Artwork accepted will be considered "on loan" during the exhibition, covered by the Arts Council insurance, subject to Arts Council policies and available for sale at the artist's request on a consignment basis (70% to artist, 30% to Arts Council)